Mario Ballario heads our Switzerland Front End Dev team and he was happy to share knowledge of our Web Accessibility solutions with a keen audience as part of our b-i Masterclass series. #DigitalAddicts What is Accessibility? http://ow.ly/EiWH30cTlaE
We think technology is sexy. And that it fuels creativity and change. If you are a passionate technologist and a hands-on critical thinker who likes to work with multi-disciplinary teams of digital experts then we’re looking for someone like you. Whether it is to increase interaction with a brand, innovate on customer experience and services, improve productivity and decision-making in the workplace or renovate systems, you will be key to making a difference in the digital transformation of our clients.
We are looking for Systems integrators to join a team in charge of the software deployment and interfacing with third parties for a global traceability solution covering factories/warehouses/third party logistics across Europe.
- Software installation and configuration
- Interfacing of third party systems
- Validation and test management
- Support and Help client in validation of the solution
- Support in integration and training to users
- Participate to project reviews and support project manager in planning of activities
- General IT knowledge(Network, security, systems)
- Web-service communication
- SQL language / Ability to put your hands in databases for queries (no design)
- Good English Level (written and oral), French a plus
- Autonomous and professional
- Smart user interface
- Customer oriented
- Strong problem solving
- Motivated to learn and evolve
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Team player
- Expect to travel 50% of the time to on site activities in European countries
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?