Cornerstone are a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader in Talent Management and their alliance with us broadens our global HCM coverage, furthering elevating our clients HR capabilities. #PassionatelyDigital http://ow.ly/upmY30dIY8W
blue-infinity linked by Isobar (part of Dentsu Aegis Network) is currently hiring Data Management Developer / Business Intelligence with at least 5-7 years’ experience in ETL perform (Extract, Transform, and Load) processes and Talend development.
- 5+ years of experience in ETL solutions, Talend is a plus;
- 5+ years hands on experience in RDBMS;
- Experience in SQL, Java, XML is recommended;
- Experience with a variety of data feed types, including RSS, SOAP, and REST;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Must possess strong presentation skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines under strict timeframes;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, including the ability to work with executive and technical personnel;
- Knowledge of Agile methodology, ITIL;
- Knowledge of Dama.org (Data Management framework);
- Experience in Business Intelligence solutions such as Tableau Software, Microsoft PowerBI or Salesforce Waves is strongly recommended;
- Experience with Health Data Sources; Experience with Indicators, Metrics, KPIs is a plus.
- Additional notes
- Training on Talend and Tableau may be provided;
- Induction session on Dama.org Data management framework, and Data Management processes and procedures will be provided.
The candidate’s core responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the development, test, troubleshoot, change, update, and maintenance of ETL Job and scripts that support Data Management activities for company Projects and Operations.
- This responsibility should be done, leveraging Talend Solution (ETL Cloud based solution acquired by the company) combined with a thorough knowledge of data modeling, ETL, SQL scripting, and analytical expertise to extract, Transform, and Load a wide variety of structured, un–structured, and semi–structured data from various heterogeneous Data sources/Applications to Enterprise data Warehouse and/or Business Applications.
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?