We donated 288 toys to the Community Centre, Cais do Sal. Congratulations to our team in Portugal who also raised 300€ to purchase even more toys for children in need. #DigitalAddicts
In order to reinforce our testing team of digital addicts in Geneva (Switzerland), we are looking for a Test Automation Expert.
For a first long-term mission, the expert we are looking for will be working together with a Scrum team and coach it towards testings practices and approaches like BDD
Because of specific requirements related to the nature of our client activity, applicants must reside in Switzerland, have the Swiss citizenship or a valid B working Permit > 3 years.
On this activity, the responsibilities will be:
• Coach the Scrum team towards a BDD approach
• Write automatic tests with Cucumber and Java
• Work with developers to put in place a STOP & FIX mentality for the automated tests
• Ensure the QA methodology remains coherent with the rest of the teams
• Assist in the implementation methods, tools and standards and continuously improve the framework of tests
• Ensure the proper follow-up of optimization and quality
• You have a higher education (HES, Federal diploma, ETH) or equivalent training
• Solid Java development background
• Experience with automatic tests with Cucumber and Selenium a plus
• Experience with BDD or TDD a plus
• Experience of testing in agile environments
• Excellent communication and soft-skills
• Experience in coaching is a plus
• Fluent french is mandatory
• Fluent english is mandatory
Activity: 100 %
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?