Our #DigitalAddicts were pleased to welcome Hootsuite today for a lively discussion.
We think technology is sexy. And that it fuels creativity and change. If you are a passionate technologist and a hands-on critical thinker who likes to work with multi-disciplinary teams of digital experts then we’re looking for someone like you. Whether it is to increase interaction with a brand, innovate on customer experience and services, improve productivity and decision-making in the workplace or renovate systems, you will be key to making a difference in the digital transformation of our clients.
As a Trading and Order Management System Specialist (OMS), you will serve as the subject-matter expert for the functional capabilities and underlying technical aspects of the solutions.
You will ensure a key role in designing and implementing new solutions based on the architecture schema. Thus, you will lead the creation of the solution approach, rationalization of the solution, presentation/communication of the solution, and as a guide to the delivery teams on implementation.
- You will need to assess and analyse business strategies, business requirements, current state environment and technology choices to evaluate solution.
- You will be responsible for maintaining, upgrading and troubleshooting the different Trading software components.
- You will be working transversely between IT and Business teams, to ensure a constant and effective communication and report
- You will take action in the design, implementation and documentation of existing or new solutions in order to facilitate Trading workflows
- As a Technical Specialist, you will ensure a Level 3 Support for Development and Support teams
- Swiss Residency, Swiss nationality / B or C working permit
- Fluency in French and English
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in a technical area of study (computer science, mathematics, engineering, etc.)
- Prior experience in the Finance or banking industries
- Prior experiences as a Developer or Support Engineer
- Solid experience across a variety of technologies and design approaches (Fidessa, Ullink, Bloomberg, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix environments, scripting languages and Java
- Demonstrated experience with program/projects involving complex integration of disparate types of technologies/platforms
- Experience dealing with Order Management System functionalities
- Knowledge of FIX workflows for Pre-trade and Post-trade
- Excellent “problem-solving” attitude as a very good team player
Nice to have:
- Advanced degrees, IT industry involvement, or highly varied technical experience
- Experience with designing transactional systems
- Prior consulting experience in preferred
- Knowledge of FX gateways and aggregators is a plus
- Knowledge of Market Data infrastructure is a plus
- Knowledge of Order routing networks and hosted platforms is a plus
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?