Cornerstone are a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader in Talent Management and their alliance with us broadens our global HCM coverage, furthering elevating our clients HR capabilities. #PassionatelyDigital http://ow.ly/upmY30dIY8W
Our award-winning creatives and user experience specialists are at the heart of digital strategy. They work closely with each other, as well as with planners, copywriters, technologists and PMs. Do you want to be part of a team that helps companies evolve in the digital revolution? If you are passionate about brands, technology and creating world-class visual design and experiences for customers and users, then you are the person we are looking for.
blue-infinity is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer who has proven experience working on big brands and large-scale projects. blue-infinity works with clients across industries on projects that encompass web applications, websites, intranets, interactive games & iPhone applications.
The opportunity is to work in a multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary, entrepreneurial and dynamic atmosphere for world-renowned companies and brands.
- You will be required to work closely with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver the entire scope of UX deliverables
- You must also have experience in the role of Project Manager for large-scale web projects
- Being client facing, you will be part of the pitch team that answers RFPs
- You will also have the opportunity to make public presentations
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience as a UX professional working on large scale web projects
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience with web project management.
- Scrum certification is a big plus
- A keen knowledge of and deep interest in large Enterprise Business Applications
- Fluent with all current web technologies
- Academic UX studies or background in Cognitive Science
- Excellent written and verbal skills combined with flexibility, team-spirit and good leadership skills are necessary
- Fluent French
- English is a plus
The position is based in Geneva, Switzerland with projects sometimes located in Lausanne
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?