ShopMachine is a 100% web based e-commerce platform for companies looking for a reliable and easy-to-use solution to sell locally or worldwide. Powered by CS-Cart, ShopMachine comes with over 300 out-of-the-box features, a multitude of enterprise connectors, can handle multiple markets and is mobile-friendly. Benefit from an e-commerce solution that already powers over 35'000 stores.
Elevated customer experience like smart product filtering, optimized page refresh, easy overview and express checkout, deploy purchase incentives like discount coupons, product reviews, freebies and cross sells, and enterprise features for multi-store/market use, workflow delegation, interface with existing IT systems (ERP, CRM, SCM, PSP etc).
blue-infinity provides extensive e-commerce support services and consulting advice to improve your productivity and additional modules specifically designed to maximize your sales:
- Learn. Whether you’re starting selling on-line or you are already experienced, our passionate team will be happy to share with you their expertise and recommendations for your own business.
- Design. Your brand identity is fully reflected on an easily and completely customizable interface to maximize brand consistency at B2C point-of-sale.
- Promote. Our team of digital marketing specialists will help you design and manage campagains through omni-channel strategies that cover SEO, SEM, email, mobile and in-store campaigns.
- Retain. We can help you develop the most profitable strategy for client acquisition and show you how to take mobile CRM with you.
- Host. Benefit from our cost-efficient hosting services, with tailor-made e-commerce cloud servers that provide scalabilty and the highest level of security, all hosted in our premises Geneva.
Are you looking to develop a new sales channel in international markets, with a significant competitive advantage? ShopMachine offers several languages and integrates regional segmentation of your consumers. The presentation of your catalogue, promotions, price structure and the management of your stock is using the latest web technologies. You can manage promotions within your shop. You can communicate on a regularly basis with your clients, manager post-sale activities and leverage sales statistics to pilot your marketing campaigns and promotions.
All B2C options + offer your partners a private catalogue, special conditions and include an affiliation programme on your site, allowing your partners to spread your products on third-party web sites and to generate revenues for you on a commission basis.
All B2C & B2B options + integrate an e-commerce solution to efficiently communicate and build loyalty with your consumers. Develop a new sales and distribution channel allowing you to increase your margins. Your internal processes and guidelines are very strict on the management of your e-commerce site, from after-sales management, supply chain management or content archiving.
Get your store mobile-ready with the mobile solutions! Shopmachine Mobile is a set of tools to make an online store mobile-friendly for customers and merchants.
blue-infinity participated in all steps of the project from analysis to implementation of the Zigoo platform for Philip Morris International, collaborating with Sales, Marketing and IS departments. We built an e-commerce solution, integrated with logistic partners, CRM system and ERP.
Today blue-infinity maintains and ensures the evolution of the platform as well as dedicated campaign web sites with our dedicated team implementing monthly promotional emailing campaigns supporting brand loyalty programs.
blue-infinity ShopMachine is a 100% web-based solution, intended for companies that seek a professional sales platform offering best-in-class usability, security and performance. Whether large or small, ShopMachine suits any company that wants to quickly setup an online outlet for B2C and B2B e-commerce. Contact email@example.com